Vacancy of non teaching staff in KVs of Delhi
As on 28.2.2018, 7885 teaching posts and 4404 non-teaching posts are lying vacant in Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs).
The details of vacancies in Delhi Region, School-wise including sub-staff of Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV), INA Colony are annexed. In KVs, services like watch and ward, gardening and cleanliness are outsourced. All the sub-staff have been trained to work in the laboratories etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has informed that no such urgent need has been felt for recruitment of sub-staff in KVs of Delhi Region.
Recruitment of all employees including sub-staff in KVS is a continuous process and no specific time frame can be given in this regard.
This information was given by the Minister of State for Human Resource Development Shri Upendra Kushwaha in a written reply to a question in Lok Sabha on 15.3.2018.
Related to Your Search:
- KVS Recruitment 2017: 1017 Vacant Post of Officers, Librarian and Non-Teaching Staff
- KVS Memorandum Regarding Recruitment (01.11.13)
- Number of Kendriya Vidyalaya in the Country and Total Staff Strength
- Employment News – Notice to the candidates for written exam to teaching posts in KVS
- VACANCIES IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS (KVs)
- Recognition of KVPSS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Pragatisheel Shikshak Sangh) as Second Association – regarding.
- Vacant posts of teachers in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- New Transfer Guidelines Kendriya Vidyalaya Teaching Employees