Use of modified format of Life Certificate by all banks
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
PHONES : 26174596, 26174456, 26174436
Subject:- Use of modified format of Life Certificate by all banks
Attention is invited to this office OM No. CPAO/IT&Tech/Scheme Booklet/2015-16/1666 dated 16.10.2015 directing the banks to ensure that modified format of Life Certificate is used by all paying branches which also provides for acknowledgment to Pensioners. Vide Correction slip no. 24, dated 12.10.2015, the Life Certificate has been modified and circulated to all concerned. The updated format of Life Certificate has also been provided on CPAO’s website i.e. www.cpao.nic.in.
It has been noticed that some banks are still using their own or old format of Life Certificate which is not proper. Therefore, Heads of Government Accounts/Business Department/Head of CPPCs of all the banks are requested once again to issue urgent instructions to all their branches to use only modified format of Life Certificate prescribed by CPAO and provide acknowledgment to Pensioners.
This issues with the approval competent authority.
Sr. Accounts Officer (Tech)
Signed copy Click here
Related to Your Search:
- Central Govt Pensioners/Family Pensioners should submit Life Certificate to their respective banks
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Submission of Life Certificate
- Modification in Life Certificate of Pensioners – Acknowledgement to be issued
- CPAO: Not required to visit the bank to activate their first payment of pension
- Acceptance of Digital Life Certificate based on Aadhaar Biometric Authentication as a valid life certificate
- Additional Relief on death/disability of Central Government servants covered by NPS – CPAO Life Certificate
- Notice for the Pensioners
- CPAO Order: Intimation of recovery of excess/over payment made to pensioners
- CPAO to Bank: Attend sick, paralyzed and bedridden pensioners/family pensioners on priority basis with empathy