Ministry of Labour & Employment
UAN Activated Members Can Know PF Balance Through Missed Call AND SMS Alert
12 MAR 2018
Members registered on the UAN portal may get their details available with EPFO by giving a missed call at 011-22901406 from their registered mobile number. If the UAN of the member is seeded with any one of the Bank A/c number, AADHAAR and PAN, the member will get details of last contribution and PF balance. To avail this facility, mobile number must be activated with UAN at Unified Portal. Giving missed call from registered mobile number at 011-22901406 automatically gets disconnected after two rings. This service is available free of cost to the member. Moreover, these services can be availed from non-smart phones also.
The information for availing missed call facility and SMS service for getting PF balance and last contribution is now available on UMANG app also.
Universal Account Number (UAN) activated members may know their latest PF contribution and balance available with EPFO by sending an SMS at 7738299899 from registered mobile number. The Member has to SMS “EPFOHO UAN” to 7738299899. The facility is available in 10 languages viz. English (default), Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannad, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali. For receiving SMS in any of the languages other than English, first three characters of the preferred language needs to be added after UAN. For example, to receive SMS in Telugu, then SMS to be send will be “EPFOHO UAN TEL” to 7738299899
SMS should be sent from the registered mobile number of UAN. In response, EPFO will send last PF contribution and balance details of the member alongwith available KYC information.
Related to Your Search:
- New Facilities for UAN- Aadhar Linking Introduces By EPFO
- New Initiatives by EPFO to provide services and timely information to all stake holders
- EPFO introduces a new facility for its members to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online
- Provident Fund Accounts through E-Mails/Sms
- Unique Facility for EPF members to Download their E-Pass Book
- EPFO Introduces ‘View Pension Passbook’ Service for the pensioners through Umang App
- Pensioner’s Portal at EPFO website
- How to get an online EPF Pass book
- EPFO Celebrates Digital India Week: Unveils New Website