Treatment from CGHS Empanelled Hospitals
The below information was given by the Minister of Health and Family Welfare Shri.Ghulam Nabi Azad in Parliament on 15th March, 2013.
“The private hospitals under CGHS are primarily empanelled for providing inpatient medical treatment to a CGHS beneficiary. However, CGHS allows follow-up treatment from these hospitals in Post-Operative cases in six major categories namely, Cardio-Vascular Disease, Renal Disease, Neurological Disease, Joint Replacement, Accident cases and Cancer Disease.
Accordingly, the medicines prescribed by the treating specialists of the private empanelled hospital are issued directly from the dispensary. In other post operative cases, medicines are issued upto one month to a patient as per the advice on discharge.
In addition, there is also a provision for issue of Chemotherapy drugs to patients undergoing treatment at empanelled hospitals. The above system is working properly”.
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS – Post-operative Follow-up treatment from Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in respect of critically ill CGHS beneficiaries
- Eye tests in CGHS empanelled hospitals labs
- Simplification of the Procedure in CGHS
- Treatment from CGHS Empanelled Hospitals
- Consultation from Specialists at CGHS empanelled hospitals in respect of CGHS beneficiaries aged 75 years and above
- List of Private Hospitals Removed from Empanelled under CGHS
- CGHS Reimbursement of cost of OPD Medicines Special Sanction in view of COVID-19 till 30th April 2022
- Simplification of procedure for treatment at private hospitals empanelled under CGHS/CS (MA) Rules,1944
- CGHS: Issue of Medicines prescribed by Specialists beyond the period