Treat MCM posts as Group ‘B’ for all purposes including LTC and CGEGIS in Ordnance Establishments
Principal Controller of Accounts (Fys), Kolkata issued orders to treat MCMs are working in Ordnance Factories as Group ‘B’ for all purposes including LTC and CGEGIS…
Entitlement of LTC in Ordnance Factories
Office of the Principal Controller of Accounts (Fys)
10A, S.K.Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 001
Dated : 19.11.2013
All CsFA (Fys)
Subject : Entitlement of LTC in Ordnance Factories
It has come to the notice that some local Accounts Offices are not allowing LTC to travel by air from their place of posting (or nearest airport) to a city in the NER to the MCMs who are Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’ officers working in Ordnance Factories.
In this connection Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension, Department of Personnel and Training, Estt(A)Section, New Delhi OM No.31011/4/2007-Estt.(A) dated 14.05.2008 regarding clarification of entitlement of travel air to visit NER and order dated 09.04.2009 alongwith OFB, Kolkata Note : A/I(ID No.01/CR/A/I/Vol.III/658/LTC dated 08.11.2013) regarding classification of the posts of MCM with reference to Grade Pay are forwarded herewith for information and necessary action of all conerned. As OFB Note is specific on a particular post, i.e., MCM, it is directed to treat MCM posts as Group ‘B’ for all purposes including LTC and CGEGIS.
It is, therefore, requested to take necessary action accordingly. The same may please be circulated to all Brach Accounts Offices under your jurisdiction.
Jt. C. of A. (Fys) has approved.
Asst. Controller of Accounts(Fys)
Related to Your Search:
- LTC Entitlement of Journey by AIR for Group B Officers visiting NER
- Data Entry Operators in Ordnance & Ordnance equipment Factories
- 7th CPC: Rate of levying of Superannuation Charges for inclusion in the Production Accounts of Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factories
- Allowances on 7th CPC recommendation and audit of TA/DA, LTC and PT claims thereof – Orders issued
- Clarification on purchase of Air Tickets from unauthorized agents for non- entitled officials to travel by air
- CGEGIS 1980 : Annual report including CGEGIS subscribers for the year 2014
- Government Retires 13 Group ‘A’ Officers of Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Iofs)
- Clarification on definition of Hometown LTC: Orders issued on 6.7.2015
- Revised rates of stipend to Trade Apprentices in Ordnance Establishments