Travel by Premium Trains on Official Duty/Tour/Training/Transfer etc.- Clarification from Finmin
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi.
Dated the 22nd April, 2015.
Subject:- Travel by Premium Trains on Official Duty/Tour/Training/Transfer etc.- Clarification reg.
References have been received in this Department seeking clarification regarding entitlement of Central Government servants to travel by “Premium Trains”, being run by the Indian Railways, while on Official Duty/Tour/Training/Transfer etc.
It is clarified that travel by Premium Trains by Central Government servants on Official Duty/ Tour/Traininv/Transfer etc. is not allowed and therefore, the fare charged for Premium Trains by the Indian Railways for the journey performed by Premium Trains shall not be reimbursable. In cases where journey on Official Duty/Tour/Training/Transfer etc. has already been performed by Premium Trains, the amount reimbursed shall be restricted to the admissible normal fare for the entitled class of train travel or the actual fare paid, whichever is less.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Authority : www.finmin.gov.in
Ministry of Finance.
Related to Your Search:
- Travel by Premium Trains on LTC, Official Duty, Tour, Training, Transfer – Clarification orders issued by PCAFYS
- Travel by Premium Trains on LTC- Clarification orders issued by DoPT on 27.1.2015
- 7th CPC : Travel entitlements of Government employees for the purpose of LTC
- Central Civil Services (LTC) Rules, 1988-Admissibility charges in respect of rail journey performed on LTC – Clarification reg
- Clarification regarding admissibility of flexi-fare in Shatabdi/Rajdhani/Duronto trains while availing LTC
- Admissibility of SPORTS (Society for Promotion of Nature Tourism and Sports) tour package to Lakshadweep Islands on ships operated by Lakshadweep Administration on LTC
- Admissibility of air fare for children below the age of 5 years of the Government servants non-entitled to travel by air on LTC – clarification
- Leave travel concession (LTC) for railway employees & CCS (LTC) rules
- Central Government Employees now get LTC advance ahead of 4 months of journey