Timely and advance action in convening of Departmental Promotion Committee meeting in terms of Model Calendar-regarding.
Subject:Timely and advance action in convening of Departmental Promotion Committee meeting in terms of Model Calendar-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to state that with a view to having the approved select panels for promotion ready in advance in a time-bound manner, this Department has issued a Model Calendar for DPCs vide OM No.22011/9/98-Estt.(D) dated 8th September, 1998 as modified vide OM No. 22011/4/2013-Estt.(D) dated 28.01.2015. An indicative pattern has been provided in the Model Calendar for various events involved in the pre/post DPC related actions.All the Ministries/Departments have been impressed upon from time to time by the Department to adhere to the prescribed time-line so as to ensure that the panel is ready in time and is utilised as and when the vacancies arise during the course of the vacancy year.
Related to Your Search:
- Timely and advance action in convening of Departmental Promotion Committee meeting in terms of Model Calendar
- Model Calendar for the Departmental Promotion Committees – Dopt Orders
- Procedure to be observed by the Departmental Promotion Committees (DPCs) – Model Calendar for DPCs – Relevant year up to which APARs are to be considered and Model Calendar for conducting DPCs
- Central Government paves way for employees timely promotions
- Timely and advance action in filling up of the Direct Recruitment (DR) vacancies
- Furnishing DPC proposal to the UPSC in a time bound manner as laid down in DOPT OM dated 24.03.2011- Dopt orders
- Questions on New System for Promotion – Loksabha Q & A
- Shortage of manpower in Central Government offices
- Timely preparation and submission of APARs of CSS Officers