Temporary stoppage of allotment of Visveswaryia Central Government Guest / House / Touring Officer’s Hostel at Bangalore – Directorate of Estates Orders 2013
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Subject: Temporary stoppage of allotment of Guest House at Bangalore.
The Visveswaryia Central Government Guest / House / Touring Offìcer’s Hostel at Bangalore is to be under renovation and the work of renovation will take approximately two months. Accordingly, booking of Guest House at Bangalore is being temporarily stopped for two months w.e.f. 01.08.2013 to 30.09.2013 or till further clarifications whichever is earlier. Application for booking for the aforesaid period will not be entertained by the booking authority.
Assistant Director of Estates (Regions)
Source : www.holidayhomes.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Allotment of Guest House at Bangalore is stopped temporarily
- Central Government Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel – Online guest accommodation booking system
- Rates of room charges of Holiday Homes and Touring Officer Hostel under M/O Urban Development- Revision thereof.
- Hostel under M/O Urban Development- Revision thereof.
- Closure of booking of Rooms of all the Holiday Homes due to COVID-19 DoE
- Repairing/Renovation of Nizam Palace Guest House, Kolkata – reg.
- Directorate of Estates Orders 2013 : Suspension of booking of room No. 16 of holiday home at Nainital (Khurpatal)
- Request for not booking rooms in holiday home at Goa
- Directorate of Estates Order 2013 : Re-opening of booking of room no. SIXTEEN-16 of holiday home at Nainital – Khurpatal