Tatkal bookings’ charges increased from December 25
The Railways have increased the reservation charges for Tatkal tickets. The revised rates will come into effect from December 25 onwards.
According to a press release from the Railways, The maximum reservation charges for sleeper class under the Tatkal scheme has been increased from Rs.175 to Rs.200. The minimum charges have been increased from Rs.90 to Rs.100. The maximum and minimum charges will depend on the distance to be travelled.
The maximum reservation charges for A.C. Third Class, has been increased from Rs.350 to Rs.400. The minimum charges have been increased from Rs.250 to Rs.300. For the Second Class A.C., the maximum Tatkal reservation charges have been increased to Rs.500. The minimum charges have been increased to Rs.400. There are no changes of rates for the Second Class Seating coaches.
Source: irctc news
Related to Your Search:
- Railway Tatkal booking charges increased
- Revision of Tatkal Charges for Train Journeys to be Effective From 1stApril 2013 Onwards
- IRCTC Tatkal booking likely to get easier
- Ministry of Railways Decides to Introduce Tatkal Scheme in Passenger Trains
- Tatkal Booking Timings Change – Online Booking Passengers Pleased
- Changes In Tatkal Booking System and Waitlist System in Indian Railways
- Concession to students in special trains/Coaches booked on Full Tariff Rates.
- Maximum of 6 tickets can be booked by an individual user in a month – New restriction by IRCTC
- Booking to Tatkal Tickets & Measures to Avoid Misuse of Tatkal Scheme