Dopt orders – Submission of quarterly returns in respect of the Recruitment Rules – regarding
No. AB.14017/61/2008-Estt. (RR)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training –
Dated : the 31st March , 2014
Subject:- Submission of quarterly returns in respect of the Recruitment Rules – regarding.
Attention is invited to Para No. 5.5 of this Department’s O.M. No. AB.14017/48/2010-Estt.(RR) dated 31st December, 2010 wherein it has been stipulated that Quarterly returns in respect of the recruitment rules for service should be sent in time to the Department of Personnel & Training and the Union Public Service Commission (for Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ posts) to enable them to keep a watch on the progress made in finalizing the recruitment rules.
2. It is observed that Ministries/Departments are not sending quarterly returns to this department or UPSC. Therefore, UPSC has requested this Department to collect the information from the Ministries/Departments about the posts which are required to be filled up in consultation with the Commission, but are being filled in a different manner.
3. Ministries/Departments are, therefore, requested to send the status of Recruitment Rules for all Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts to DoP&T and UPSC as on 31.12.2013 by 30.4.2014 and on quarterly basis. It is also requested to send the details of the posts that are required to be filled in consultation with UPSC but are being filled in different manner so that the information can be submitted to the Commission. The quarterly report may be submitted in the enclosed proforma.
( Mukta Goel)
All Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders regarding Amendment of Recruitment Rules/Service Rules
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (pre-revised Group `D’ posts)
- Vacant Posts in Central Government for different Categories
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Procedure to be followed in cases of disagreement on Recruitment Rules
- Introduction of Single Window System in Union Public Service Commission for receiving requisitions for direct recruitment posts to be filled by selection through interview- regarding
- Ex-servicemen (Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Amendment Rules, 2012-Clarification
- Recruitment on all India basis by open competition and otherwise than by open competition – Clarification regarding.
- Notifying of Recruitment Rules within ten weeks time period after the same are approved by the UPSC – Dopt Orders
- Filling up of vacant posts in Central Government Ministries / Department – Latest DoPT Orders 2020