Dopt Orders 2012 : Strengthening of Vigilance set-up in inistries/Departments.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated 8th August, 2012
Subject: Strengthening of Vigilance set-up in Ministries/Departments.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s D.O. letter of even number dated 17th July, 2012 on the above subject.
2. The requisite information in the prescribed proforma from your Ministry/Department has not yet been received till date.
3. It is, therefore, requested that the requisite information In the prescribed proforma may kindly be expedited.
Deputy Secretary (V IV)
Related to Your Search:
- Strengthening of Vigilance set-up in Ministries/Departments- reg.
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2015-reminder-reg
- Promotion of Section Officers of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) to Grade-I (Under Secretary) – Furnishing of CR dossiers, vigilance clerance, etc. – Reminder.
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2013-extension-reg
- Fixation of Range of Seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS Select list Year-2011-reg.
- Dopt Orders 2013 : Requests for cadre clearance – procedure to be adopted reg.
- DoPT – Appointment of DS / Directors working in the Ministries / Departments under Central Staffing Scheme (CSS) to Non-CSS posts in the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) on shift basis
- Clarification to be obtained from Ministries/Departments regarding Risk Allowance
- Dopt Orders – Preparation of Select List for the year 2012 of Grade I (Under Secretary) of the CSS -Vigilance status and statement of minor / major penalties imposed etc.