OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
10-A, S.K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA-700 001
No. Pay/Tech-I/01 (6th CPC)/2013/Cir-10
All Group Controllers
All Br. AOs
Subject: Stepping up of pay of the senior with reference to the revised pay of juniors applicability of Notes 7 & 10 below Rule 7 (1) of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008.
Several references have been received from some of the Factories as well as Br. AOs seeking clarification for stepping up of pay to the senior Fireman at par with their juniors appointed on or after 1.1.2006 in terms of Ministry of Defence I D No.11(4)/2008/D (Civ-I) dtd 06-05-2011.
The matter was taken up with the OFB for preparation of common seniority list in respect of Firemen grade to fulfill one of the conditions stated in the ibid MOD order.
The OFB after repeated reminders has intimated that the seniority of the Fireman grade in OF Organisation is maintained locally at the Factory Level. The Staff Side has also agreed in the JCM Level-III to continue present system of maintaining seniority of the Fireman grade at the Factory level as the these employees are not susceptible to transfer from one Factory to another Factory.
The availability of element of Direct Recruitment, the other condition stated in the above MOD order 6.5.2011, has been provided in the SRO-32 of 4.5.2012.
Keeping in the view of the above, this office is of opinion that the benefit of steeping up may be extended to the senior Firemen in those factories where a junior Fireman appointed on or after 1.1.2006 is actually drawing higher pay than his senior provided the senior and the junior belongs to the same seniority list maintained in the concerned Fy. The benefit will not be admissible in the grade of Leading Fireman as in that grade the element of direct recruitment is not available.
P C of A (Fys) has been consulted.
Asst. Controller of Accounts (Fys)
Related to Your Search:
- KV School: Stepping up of pay of the promotee senior with direct recruited junior appointed on or after 01.01.2006.
- Fixation of Pay consequent upon 6th Pay commission Recommendations in cadres of Inspectors / P.A’s Administrative Officers. reg.
- JWM: Stepping up of pay to the direct recruit JWMs at par with junior
- Determination of Seniority of Direct Recruits
- Anomaly in fixation of pay of Chief Loco Inspectors appointed prior to 01.01.2016 with reference to their juniors appointed after 01.01.2016 and drawing more pay than the seniors
- Stepping up of pay of senior of CSS promotion in the Officers Grade than juniors
- Recruitment of Trade Apprentice in Ordnance Factories – BPMS writes to OFB
- Rationalisation of Industrial Trades in Ordnance Factories
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) Clarifications