7th CPC Pay Fixation
Stepping up of 7th CPC Pay Fixation – Consolidated Guidelines
F.No. 1(12)2020/D (Pay/Services)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Department of Military Affairs
Dated 19th November, 2020
The Chief of the Arm Staff
Tho Chief of the Air Staff
The Chief of (he Nave Staff
Subject: Stepping up of Pay – Consolidated Guidelines.
I am directed to refer to Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions O.M. No. 4/3/2017-estt (Pay-I) dated 26th Oct 2018 on the above subject. The provisions of the said letter will mutatis-mutandis be applicable to Armed Forces Personnel.
2. This letter issues with concurrence of Defence (Finance) vide their Dy. No. 1(8)/2020-AG/ PA/140 dated 19th November, 2020.
Encl: As above.
Related to Your Search:
- Date of next increment rule 10 of Army, Air Force, Navy Officers and Military Nursing Service Pay Rules, 2017
- Grant of special increment in the form of personal pay to Central Government Servants for participation in sporting events and tournaments of National or International importance, in the 7th CPC Scenario
- Recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission Decision of Government relating to grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Rates effective from 1st July, 2016
- MoD Clarification on Children Education Allowance/Hostel Subsidy for Armed Forces
- Grant of special increment in the form of personal pay to Central Government Servants – MoD Orders dt. 24.8.2018
- Fixation of pay on grant of benefit under MACPS – Extension of the benefit of entry level pay provided in Railway Boards letter dated 12.10.2018
- Stepping up of pay of senior of CSS promotion in the Officers Grade than juniors
- Bunching of stages of pay in the pre-7th CPC pay scales consequent upon fixation of pay in the revised pay scales based on 7th CPC – Railway Order
- Grant of Advances – 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations – Amendment to rules on House Building Advance (HBA) to Railway servants