State Bank of India Recruitment 2012 : Associates of banks of SBI recruits 7440 vacancies for the posts of Clerks
State Bank of India Recruitment 2012 : State Bank of India, its Central Recruitment and Promotion Department has advertised for recruitment to Clerical Cadre in Associate Banks of SBI. On-line registration of application was commenced on 30th July 2012 and it will be closed on 13th August, 2012. India’s largest public sector bank is being announced for the large number of vacancies (7440 posts) in one time. This is the very good opportunity job seekers in India, particularly for the young graduates in entire nation.
Name of the associate bank of
SBBJ recruits 1400 posts
SBH recruits 1880 posts
SBM recruits 800 posts
SBP recruits 1160 posts
SBT recruits 2500 posts and the reservation policy would be adopted as per guidelines of Indian Government.
The scale of pay Rs.7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-500/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300 and the emoluments of around Rs.14200 per month.
Educational Qualification is required as on 1.8.2012, minimum 12th Standard (Higher Secondary 10+2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD/XS) or Degree from a recognised university.
Candidates should be able to write and speak English fluently and the knowledge of local language will be an additional merit.
Age limit will be calculated as on 1.8.2012, candidates born not earlier than 2.8.1984 and not later than 1.8.1994, both days inclusive are only eligible to apply and age relaxation will be applicable as per guidelines.
For further details please log on SBI Official website.
Related to Your Search:
- Bank Employees Announce Strike on 24.6.2015
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Chennai Recruits 2461 posts for Southern Railway and ICF.
- Railway Recruitment : Ministry of Railways announces recruitment for 13487 posts
- All India Bank Employees Association (AIBEA) Calls for Strike on May 20
- 3,40,000 Bank Employees Go on a Strike on January 8
- Recruitment of 1572 Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) Vacancies in Ordnance Factories
- 7th CPC Minimum Educational Qualification for appointment in Level-l of the pay matix on compassionate grounds
- TamilNadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 : Notification and Syllabus
- Home Loan Interest Rates : Different rate of interest on home loans charged by banks