Special Recruitment Drives for filling up backlog reserved vacancies for SC/ST/OBC and Persons with Disabilities : Notice of meeting
Subject: Special Recruitment Drives for filling up backlog reserved vacancies for SC/ST/OBC and Persons with Disabilities : Notice of meeting.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s Office Memorandum of even number dated 9th April. 2012, 10th May, 2012 and D.0 reminder of even number dated 31st May, 2012 whereby It was requested that all the Ministries/Departments may send the final progress report of the subject Drive as on 31.02.2012 by 30th April, 2012 which was later extended to 21st May, 2012.
2. The final progress report of the Drive as on 31.03.2012 is still awaited from your Ministry/Department. The information is urgently required to apprise the Cabinet about the final outcome of the Drive.
3. It has been decided to hold a meeting under the chairmanship of JS (AT&.A) to discuss the issue on 19.07.2012 at 2:30/3:30/4:30 P.M. in Room No. 119 of North Block New Delhi.
4. It is request that an officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary be deputed to attend the meeting and he may also bring the final progress reports of the Drives of the Ministry/Department, it is also informed that in case no progress report is received by 21stJuly, 2012, a NIL report be furnished to the Cabinet in respect of your Department.
(Sharad Kumar Srivastava)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Source : www.persmin.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Special Recruitment Drives for filling up backlog reserved vacancies for SC/ST/OBC and Persons with Disabilities : Notice of meeting
- Government Sets up a Committee to Find Out the Reasons For Backlog in Filling up of Reserved Vacancies
- SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR BACKLOG VACANCIES
- Central Government Special Recruitment Drive for SCs/STs
- Special Recruitment Drive to fill up the vacancies for Persons with Disabilities: Time Frame fixed by DoPT
- To fill up the backlog reserved vacancies of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBCs: Review of the Special Recruitment Drive launched
- Special recruitment drive by CPSEs for recruitment of Ex-Servicemen (ESM)
- Group wise representation of Other Backward Classes (OBC) in Central Government Services as on 1.1.2011
- Abolition of 85% posts in the grade of LDC