Special Leave connected to inquiry of sexual harassment: CCS (Leave) Amendment Rules, 2017
THE GAZETTE OF INDIA: EXTRAORDINARY [PART II-SEC. 3(i)]
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 15th March, 2017
G.S.R. 251(E).-In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 read with clause (5) of article 148 of the Constitution and after consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India in relation to the persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, the President hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 1972, namely:-
1. (1) These rules may be called the Central Civil Services (Leave) Amendment Rules, 2017.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 1972, for rule 48, the following rule shall be substituted, namely:
48, Special Leave connected to inquiry of sexual harassment – Leave upto a period of 90 days may be granted to an aggrieved female Government Servant on the recommendation of the Internal Committee or the Local Committee, as the case may be, during the pendency of inquiry under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and the leave granted to the aggrieved female Government Servant under this rule shall not be debited against the leave account.
[F. No. 13026/2/2016-Estt. (L)] GYANENDRA DEV TRIPATHI, Jt. Secy.
Footnote : The principal rules were published vide Notification Number 80. 940, dated the 8th April, 1972 f and were last amended vide Notification number G.S.R. 711(E) dated the 8th October, 2014.
Note : The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number S.O. 940 dated the 8th April, 1972 and have been subsequently amended.
Read at dopt.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Special leave to the female staff connected to inquiry of sexual harassment
- Implementation of leave provision under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act, 2013 — Reg.
- Introduction of Special Leave connected to inquiry of Sexual Harassment
- 90 days paid leave for sexual harassment complainants at government
- Central Civil Services (Leave) Second Amendment Rules, 2017
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at the Workplace – Amendments to CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964
- Central Government Employees to get 3 months paid leave in sexual harassment case
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment of working women at workplace – Seniority of the Chairperson of the Complaint Committee
- Central Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules 1965 – Guidelines regarding prevention of sexual harassment of women at the workplace