Central Govt Employees working in Kashmir Valley
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
F.No. BSNLCO-A /14(21/1/2021-ESTAB
Dated: 15 /03/2021
The Chief General Manager,
BSNL, J&K Telecom Circle,
Sub:- Special concessions to Central Govt. Employees working in Kashmir Valley in attached/subordinate offices or PSUs falling under the control of Central Govt.-reg
Attention is invited towards this office letter of even No. dated 06.03.2019 vide which special concession/ facilities to employees working in Kashmir Valley was extended for a period of two years upto 31.12.2019. Approval of Competent Authority is hereby conveyed for a further extension of special concessions from 01.01.2020 to 31.07.2021.
In this regard, OM No. 18016/3/2018-Estt(L), dated 14.10.2020 issued by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training) and endorsed by DoT vide 6-21(01)/2019-PAT dated 29.10.2020 on the subject cited above is enclosed herewith.
It is requested to strictly adhere to the guidelines contained in the above-mentioned Memo and keep a record of all the payments made on the above account.
Further compliance may be reported to this office.
ASSTT. GENERAL MANAGER (Estt. II)
Related to Your Search:
- Special concessions / facilities to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir valley in attached / subordinate offices or PSUs falling under the control of Central Government
- Special concessions to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir Valley in attached / subordinate offices or PSUs falling under the control of Central Government
- Special concessions to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir Valley in attached/subordinate offices or PSUs falling under the control of Central Government.
- Central Government Employees for Special concessions/facilities to working in Kashmir Valley
- Kashmir Valley Special Concession – Additional HRA, Messing Facilites, Incentive (as per 7th CPC) to CGE and Monthly Pension to Pensioners: DoPT Order
- Incentives to Central Government employees working in Kashmir Valley as per 7th CPC – DoPT
- Encashment of Leave to be granted to Government Servants on their appointment in Central Public Enterprises
- Instructions w.r.t. Operation & Maintenance and functioning of the Administrative Offices in view of the spread of COVID-19 pandemic in India
- Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees