Special Allowance @ 10% Basic Pay to Oak Grove School’s teaching staff, Jharipani
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. E(P&A)I-2008/ PS-5/PE-4
RBE No. 01 /2020
New Delhi, dated 06.01.2020
The General Manager (Ales),
Sub: Grant of Special Allowance @ 10% of Basic Pay to Teaching staff of Oak Grove School, Jharipani.
In pursuance of the decision taken by the Government, the issue was consulted with Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance and it has been decided to restore the Special Allowance @ 10% of the Basic Pay to teaching staff of Oak Grove School, Jharipani with effect from 1st July, 2017. This allowance is not admissible to non-teaching staff.
This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Jt. Director/ E (P&A)
Related to Your Search:
- Revision in the rate of Special Allowance in respect of staff working in Central Ticket Checking Squad of Railway Board
- Special Allowance to Teaching Staff in NVS
- GRANT OF SPECIAL ALLOWANCE RS.1000 TO STAFF OF CASH AND PAY DEPARTMENT
- Implementation of recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government – Special Allowance to Chief Safety Officers/Safety Officers
- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- Restructuring of Group ‘C’ Staff of General Administration and Personnel, Statistical and Publicity Department
- Minimum qualifications for recruitment / promotion of teachers for classes I to VIII in Railway Schools – Railway Board Orders
- Railway Board Orders – Fixing uniform number of vacations / holidays for Railway school teachers
- Implementation of recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government- relating to grant of PCO Allowance to staff of Production Control Organization