The Seventh Pay Review Commission for implementing the recommendations in Education Institutes submits its report to HRD Ministry
Prakash Javadekar assures University and College Teachers for getting justice in their Salary related matters
Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Shri Prakash Javadekar has assured the teacher fraternity and staff of Education Institutions, University and Colleges of getting justice in their remuneration related matters. Addressing media persons here in New Delhi, the Minister said the Seventh Pay Review Commission for implementing the recommendations in educational institute, University and Colleges has submitted its report to the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Accordingly, a Committee headed by Secretary Higher Education has been constituted. The Committee will have officials from Finance Ministry and other relevant offices and it will submit its final recommendations which will go to Cabinet.
Shri Prakash Javadekar hoped that the Professors, Staff and every individual in education sector will definitely get benefited. He said ‘those who had some doubt whether government is moving or not in this direction, let me dispel their doubts that we have already started action and soon they will get good news’. He further urged the education fraternity to try more vigorously to improve the quality of education at all levels and concentrate on study, examination and assessment work.
Related to Your Search:
- Teachers of Government schools can now directly apply for National Teachers Award – Shri Prakash Javadekar
- Prakash Javadekar takes responsibility as Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Minister
- Human Resource Development will rank its over 1,000 Kendriya Vidyalayas (KV)
- Implementation of AICTE Initiatives on Quality Education
- Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child
- JIGYASA – Student Scientist connect programme launched
- Over 5.5 lakh teaching posts in primary schools vacant: government
- Revision of Allowances as per 7th CPC to University and College Teachers
- UGC Committee on 7th Pay Committee to hike salaries of Teaching Staff: College, university teachers plan protests