Government of India / Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Labour / Shram Mantralaya
Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg,
New Delhi, Dated 4th May, 2020
Subject: – Payment of Transport Allowance for the month of April 2020 – reg.
The undersigned is directed to Say that to consider the payment /settlement of Transport Allowance for the month of April 2020, all the officers / officials claiming TA are requested to furnish information in the prescribed proforma by 14.05.2020, with the approval of their concerned Bureau Head.
2. In case the duly filled in proforma is not submitted by any officer/ official by the prescribed date, it will be presumed that the concerned officer has not attended office even for one day in the month of April 2020 and TA will be settled accordingly.
PROFORMA TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE OFFICERS / OFFICIALS CLAIMING TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL, 2020
Dates on which attended Office in the month of April,:
Dates of which Govt. vehicle was availed for commuting to & from office:
Dates on which attended office by personal vehicle/ personal arrangement:
It is certify that the above information is correct and true to my best of knowledge.
Signature of the Govt. Servant
Signature of the Divisional Head:
Counter Signature of the Bureau Head:
Related to Your Search:
- Conveyance Allowance admissible to CGHS Doctors
- EPFO Mileage allowance plus conveyance allowance during COVID-19 Lockdown
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance is granted to Central Government employees during Nationwide Lockdown due to Covid-19 pandemic – DoE
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance to Railway Employees for the month of April 2020. AIRF writes to Railway Board
- Instructions regarding prior permission by officers/officials of MoD for private visits abroad on leave
- Revised proforma for the enrolment of retired Government officials willing to be hired as consultants – CGA Orders
- Payment / Settlement of Transport Allowance to the Employees of National Library, Kolkata
- Payment of Transport Allowance to Railway Employees working from home for entire calendar month(s) in view of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Travelling Allowance Rules – Production of receipts vouchers for reimbursement of Travelling charges for travel within the city admissible under Daily Allowance on tour