Select List of Section Officer’s Grade for the year 2010 against Examination Quota on the basis of Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Exam -2009, 2010 & 2011 held by the UPSC
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market,
New Delhi -110 003, the 19th August, 2013.
Subject : Select List of Section Officers’ Grade for the year 2010 against Examination Quota on the basis of Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination -2009, 2010 & 2011 held by the UPSC.
The undersigned is directed to say that the Department of Personnel & Training had reported 268 (UR – 229, SC – 24 & ST – 15) vacancies for the year 2010 to be filled up in the Section Officers grade of Central Secretariat Service(CSS) on the basis of the results of the Combined SOs/Stenographers (Gr. ‘B’/Gr ‘I’) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2009, 2010 & 2011conducted by UPSC. UPSC has since declared the final result of LDCE 2009, 2010 & 2011 on 24 July, 2013. The details of qualified candidates for the year 2010 are as under:
Category I- Section Officer
Out of 257 (UR – 229, SC – 24, SI – 04) candidates recommended by UPSC, only 255 (UR- 227, SC -24, ST- 04) candidates are effectively available for consideration for appointment as Section Officers in the Select List of the year 2010. Allocation of candidates has been made having regard to the vacancies in the various cadre units and Rotational Transfer Policy for CSS personnel. The list of candidates is annexed. Dossiers of the candidates included in the Select List will be sent in due course.
2. The cadre unit authorities are requested to initiate the process of appointment/relieving of the candidates immediately subject to being clear from vigilance angle as per available relevant instructions on the subject.
3. It may also be brought to the notice of all the officers who figure in the annexure that their appointments shall be subject to the outcome of the following Court cases and also as per any other order by any competent court in any of the connected matters :
(i) OA No. 4135/2012, MA No. 3477/2012 filed by Shri Rajeev R & Ors Vs UOI in CAT, New Delhi
(ii) OA No 4082/2012 & MA No. 3448/2012 filed by Shri M.R.Meena & Ors Vs UOI in CAT New Delhi
(iii) OA No. 4141/2012 filed by Shri Shanti LaI Bourasi & Ors Vs. UOI in CAT New Delhi.
4. A copy of the appointment order may be endorsed to this Department for record.
5. The receipt of the OM along with enclosures may please be acknowledged.
6. With the issue of this OM all requests from individuals Ministries/Departments on the subject are disposed off.
(Hindi version will follow)
End As above
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Select List of Section Officers’ Grade for the year 2009 against Examination Quota on the basis of Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2009, 2010 and 2011 held by the Union Public Service Commission
- Dopt Orders – Combined Section Officers’/Stenographers’(Gr.B/Gr.I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2009,2010 & 2011- allocation of qualified candidates- regarding.
- Dopt Orders – Upper Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 201
- Combined Section Officers’/Stenographers’ (Gr.’B’/Gr.I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2009, 2010 & 2011- allocation of candidates – regarding
- Section Officers Stenographers (GradeB/gradeI) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2014
- Combined Section Officers’/Stenographers’ (Gr. ‘B’/Gr.I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2012 and 2013.
- Dopt Orders – Relaxation in eligibility condition for Combined Section Officers/PS Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination-2012 & 2013
- Combined Section Officers /Stenographers (Gr.’B’/Gr.l) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2009, 2010 and 2011
- Dopt Orders – Stenographer Grade ‘C’(PA) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2011- allocation of candidates – reg