GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 18.01.2013
Chief Personnel Officer
Open Line Railways and Metro Kolkatta
Sub: Secret Ballot Elections for the purpose of recognition of Unions / Federations.
Further to letter of even number dated 11.12.12, it had been informed that a Committee had been constituted under the Chairmanship of Shri R.R.Jaruhar, Retd. Member Engineering, Railway Board, for framing modalities and related activities, in connection with above referred subject.
Related to Your Search:
- Ministry of Railways have decided to constitute a committee for evolving a new formula for Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) on Indian Railways.
- Railway Board have decided to constitute a Committee for inclusion of fresh categories within the ambit of Risk & Hardship Allowance
- Railways: Committee to examine the demand for consideration of Ticket Checking Staff as Running Staff
- Planning of various Signaling and Telecommunication modernization works on IR – Railways
- Constitution of a Committee to review the Long Term Contracting (LTC)
- Constitution of Committee to examine classification of Railway Posts consequent upon implementation of 7th CPC recommendations through RSRP Rules,2016
- Government constitutes 3rd pay Revision Committee for the executive of CPSUs
- Report of the Committee on 7th CPC Allowances
- Railway Board constitutes committee for revision of Incentive Bonus