LDCE KVS Recruitment
Scheme of Examination for Recruitment of Finance Officer through LDCE
The written test is of 150 marks (150 objective type multiple choice questions) carrying 01 mark for each question. The duration of written test will be 150 minutes. The question papers are divided in three sections.
|Section name (Nature of Questions)||No. of items|
|Part-I: Administration & Accounts – 100 Marks|
Maintenance of Cash Book – 05 marks
Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement -05 marks
Posting of Ledger Accounts – 05 marks
Preparation of Trial Balance and Final Accounts -05 marks
Principles of Auditing – 10 marks
General Financial Rules 2017 related to Purchase of general stores/
services and award to contract etc. & PFMS – 25 marks
Fundamental Rules and Supplementary Rules – 10 marks
CCS (Pension) Rules, New Pension Scheme -10 marks
T.A. Rules – 05 marks
Medical Attendance Rules – 05 marks
Provident Fund Rules -05 marks
Delegation of Financial Powers & Norms to various Authorities under
Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi and School Fund – 10 marks
General Knowledge – 10 marks
• Current Affairs/ events of national and international importance.
• History of India and Indian National Movements.
• Indian and World geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World etc.
• Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Issues, Articles, Rights etc.
• Economic and Social Development – Sustainable development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives etc.
• General issues on Environment, Ecology, Bio-diversity, Climate change, General Science and General Computer & Computer Literacy.
|Reasoning Aptitude -15 marks|
• General Mental/ Analytical Ability.
• Verbal/ Logical reasoning, Relations & Hierarchies.
• Analogies, Assertion, Truth Statements.
• Coding & Decoding, Situational Reasoning.
• Series and Patterns involving worlds & alphabets.
|Quantitative Aptitude – 15 Marks|
• Two and Three dimensional/ Venn diagrams based questions.
• Number patterns, Series, Sequences, Basic numeracy (numbers & their
relations, orders of magnitude etc.).
• Arithmetic aptitude, Data interpretation (Charts, Graphs or Tables, Data
• Direction sense, Analysis and interpretation in various contexts.
|General Hindi & General English – 10 Marks|
Proficiency related to Communication and Comprehension
Note: Minimum 40% marks would qualify for empanelment.
Scheme of Exam for Recruitment of Principals through LDCE:
The written test is of 180 marks (180 objective type multiple choice questions) carrying 01 mark for each question. The duration of written test will be 180 minutes.
Section name – Nature of Questions.
Part I – General awareness, Reasoning & Proficiency in Languages (40 marks):
(a) General Awareness (10 questions)
(b) Reasoning Ability (10 questions)
(c) General English (10 questions) -Reading comprehension, word power, Grammar & usage
(d) General Hindi (10 questions) – पठनकौशल,शब्दसामर्थ्य,व्याकरणएवंप्र्ुक्ति
Part-II: Perspectives on Education and Leadership (70 marks)
(a) Perspectives in Education (10 questions)
(b) Understanding the Learner-(15 questions)
(c) Understanding Teaching Learning -(10 questions)
(d) Creating Conducive Learning Environment – (10 questions)
(e) School Organization and Leadership – (15 questions)
(f) KVS Education Code(10 questions)
Part III -School Administration & Finance -(70 marks)
Note: Minimum 40% would qualify for empanelment