SBI CPPCs for CG Pensioners
State Bank is paying pensions to more than 36 lac pensioners. There are 14 dedicated Centralised Pension Processing Cells (CPPCs)
To get pension from State Bank of India, the retiring employee has to start the process at least 6 months prior to retirement. In the process the employee has to open account with any branch of State Bank of India, if required with spouse (which is permitted now) and has to provide the account number to the Department from which he/she retires.
He/she has to fill up the account details in the pension papers. While opening account the retiree has to give his/her PAN number, mobile number and email_id (if available).PAN No. will enable correct accounting of the Pensioner’s TDS.
On receiving the PPO the prospective pensioner has to approach the branch where from the pension is to be availed. He/she has to submit undertaking and Life Certificate. On receiving the required documents from the prospective pensioner, the documents will be sent to concern CPPC for further processing at their end.
After completion of data entry at CPPC, pension shall be credited to the identified account within a period of 3-4 days.
In November month every year the pensioner is required to submit his/ her life certificate to enable the Bank to pay pension continuously.
Extended benefits to pensioners by State Bank of India
- Pension slip from the pension paying branch.
- Sms alert on mobile phone with pension payment details.
- Annual statement of pension.
- Facility to submit life certificate at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Quick grievance redressal system.
- Acceptance of form 15(G)/15(H) at Branch.
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS) for details please click here.
- Call centre for information Toll free No.1800 112211, 1800 425 3800
Related to Your Search:
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Submission of Life Certificate
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Amendment in para 15 and para 16 of “Scheme for payment of pensions to Central Govt. Civil Pensioners by Authorised Bank”.
- Railway Pensioners Need to Submit ‘Life Certificate’
- DoP through IPPB has launched doorstep service for all pensioners to submit Digital Life Certificate from comfort of their home
- EPFO facilitates multiple options for submission of Digital Life Certificate by EPS pensioners
- Special Aadhaar Enrolment drive for Pensioners, from May 30 to June 10, 2016
- Modification in Life Certificate of Pensioners – Acknowledgement to be issued
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners from Jeevan Pramaan website
- Government to help pensioners for getting digital life certificates