Subject : Sanctioned Strength, incumbency, vacancy in the grade of UDCs of CSCS — reg.
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders : Sanctioned strength of officials of CSCS – streamlining of procedure for collecting information / on-line data
- Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade Of UDCs of CSCS – Dopt Orders
- Abolition of 85% posts in the grade of LDC
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis – continuance of ad hoc appointment regarding
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Sanctioned strength of officials of CSCS streamlining of procedure for collecting on-line data/information reg.
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS (Central Secretariat Clerical Service) on ad-hoc basis- Continual of Ad-hoc appointments regarding
- Dopt Order: Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis
- Dopt Orders on Promotion of LDC as UDC
- Centre decided to abolish 90% of the posts in the grade of UDC as and when these fall vacant, in future