Risk allowance to Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) personnel deployed in maoist strongholds – Not any proposal under consideration
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO 455
ANSWERED ON 06.08.2013
RISK ALLOWANCE OF CAPF
455 . Shri ANANDRAO VITHOBA ADSUL
Will the Minister of HOME AFFAIRS be pleased to state:-
(a) whether any proposal is under consideration of the Government to bring the risk allowance given to Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) including CRPF personnel deployed in maoist strongholds at par with their counterparts in Jammu and Kashmir or the North Eastern Region of the country; and
(b) if so, the details thereof and the time by which a final decision is likely to be taken by the Government in this regard?
MINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (SHRI R.P.N. SINGH)
(a) to (b): At present, no such proposal is under the consideration of the Government. As per the Ministry of Home Affairs order dated 16.4.2009, Risk/Hardship Allowance is sanctioned to the combatized Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) personnel upto the rank of Commandant, based upon their deployment at different places in India including Jammu & Kashmir, North Eastern Region and Left Wing Extremist (LWE) States.
Source: Lok Sabha Q&A
Related to Your Search:
- No induction of Ex-servicemen in the Central Armed Forces (CAPF) at present
- Ex-servicemen status to retired personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Risk Allowance to Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
- Govt reply on CAPF’s demands regarding One Rank One Pension and Ex-Servicemen Status
- whether Government has any proposal to extend same benefits to paramilitary forces at par with army?
- Paramilitary Allowance/Special Pay to the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
- Entitlement of air travel to all personnel of CAPFs – MHA
- Granting of Para Military Service Pay (PMSP) to Central Armed Police Force personnel at par with Army personnel
- Para Military Service Pay to Central Armed Police Force at par with Army has been referred to the 7th Pay Commission