Revision of the rates of Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Revision of the rates of Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission-reg.
Ref: (i) Railway Board’s letter No. E(P&A)II-2017/HW-1 dated 08/03/2018 (RBE No. 36/2018).
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. I/5(E) dated 30/07/2018.
Federation vide its letter dated 30th July, 2018 brought to the notice of Railway Board specific cases through illustrations where revised rates of Night Duty Allowance to be paid to various categories of staff have been lowered down on implementation of Board’s instructions dated 08/03/2018 (RBE No. 36/2018) and requested the Railway Ministry to review its decision and issue revised instructions duly allowing the rates of Night Duty Allowance to such staff at the rates mentioned in RBE No. 61/2016 w.e.f. 01/01/2016. A period for more than four months has passed, unfortunately revised instructions have not been issued so far causing financial loss to the staff performing night duty.
NFIR, therefore, once again urges upon the Railway Board to kindly consider the points brought out vide Federation’s letter dated 30/07/2018 and issued revised instructions accordingly.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah),
Related to Your Search:
- NFIR: Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- 7th CPC Night Duty Allowance from Railway employees who have become ineligible to get NDA after issue of Board’s letter dated 29th Sep 2020
- Reduction in the amount of 7th CPC Night Duty Allowance as compared to 6th CPC and imposition of pay ceiling at Rs. 43,600/- for entitlement of NDA
- Grant of 2 additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- Rates of Night Duty Allowance w.e.f. 01.01.2015 for Railway Industrial Employees and Staff
- Revised Rates of Night Duty Allowance w.e.f. 01.07.2013: Railway Board Order
- Rates of Night Duty Allowance w.e.f. 01.01.2014 – Railway Board Order:-
- 7th CPC Night Duty Allowance – Payment of (NDA) pursuant to the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission