7th CPC Pension and Arrears to KV Employees
“7th CPC Pension with effect from August 2018 and the arrears of pension (w.e.f. 01.01.2016) will not be paid to pensioners till further instructions from this office”
KENDRIYA VlDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 110 016
The Manager (instt.),
State Bank of India,
Main Branch (4th Floor),
Sub: Revision of pension in respect of pensioners of KVS retired prior to 01.01.2016 in respect of 7th CPC.
It is to inform that the Ministry of HRD has granted approval for adoption of 7th CPC to the pensioners of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan vide letter No. F.3-45/2017-UT-2 dated 13.06.2018 in terms of following OMs of Govt. of India (copy enclosed):
1. OM No. 38/37/08-P&PW(A)(l) dated 04.08.2016.
2. OM No. 38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 12.05.2017.
3. OM No. 38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 06.07.2017.
The following modus operandi has to be adopted by the Pension Disbursing Authority i.e. State Bank of India, Parliament Street, New Delhi, for revision of pension:
1. In case of pensioners retired prior to 01.01.2016, the revised pension/family pension with effect from 01.01.2016 shall be determined by multiplying the pension/family pension, as had been fixed at the time of implementation of 6th Central Pay Commission(CPC) (pension drawn on 31.12.2015) by 2.57 in terms of OM NO. 38/37/2016-P&PW(A)(ii) dated 04.08.2016. The amount of revised pension/family pension so arrived at shall be rounded off to next higher rupee. The revised pension/family pension will be the basic pension/family pension only without the element of additional pension available to the old pensioners/family pensioners on attaining the specified age.
2. The revised pension in accordance with 7th CPC will be applicable with effect from August 2018. The arrears of pension (w.e.f. 01.01.2016) will not be paid to pensioners till further instructions from this office.
3. In case of pensioners retired between 01.01.2016 to 31.05.2018, the revised order according to 7th CPC for individual case will be issued by the (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. in such cases also existing pension is to be revised with effect from August 2018 and the arrears of pension for 7th CPC will not be paid till further instructions from this office. It is relevant to mention that with effect from June 2018, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is issuing the Pension Payment Orders as per recommendations of 7th CPC.
4. The Dearness rates for all the pensioners drawing pension according to 7th CPC will be paid as mentioned in this office letter of even number dated 05.07.2018 (copy attached).
5. The Govt. of India; Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions vide OM No. 4/34/2017-P&PW(D) dated 19.07.2017 has enhanced the amount of Fixed Medical Allowance from Rs.500/- to Rs.1000/- with effect from 01.07.2017. The Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) of Rs.1000/- is to be paid to all the pensioners with effect from August, 2018. The arrears of FMA i.e. from 01.07.2017 to 31.07.2018 will only be paid at the time of payment of arrears of pension in accordance with 7th CPC for which the necessary instructions will be issued by this office.
You are requested to circulate the same among all your CPC/Pension Payee branches for necessary implementation.
(Training & Finance)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC DR: 12% Dearness Relief to KV Pensioners effective from 1.1.2019
- Pre-2016 retirees to get enhanced pension, arrears by Aug-end
- Timely Revision of Pension as per 7th CPC
- Payment of arrears accruing in respect of deceased pensioners/family pensioners to the nominee/legal heir
- Instructions on payment of revised Pension / Arrears as per 7th CPC : CSIR
- Official Calculator for 7th CPC Revised Pension and Arrears for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners
- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission : Revision of provisions regulating pension / gratuity / commutation of pension / family pension / disability pension / ex-gratia lump-sum compensation, etc
- Dearness Relief from July, 2014 for Pensioners of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- KVS: Revision of pension as per 7th CPC to retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan