Revision of Fitment Factor from 2.57 to 2.67 of Pay Matrix Level 13
Impact on Revision of IOR from 2.57 to 2.67 of Pay Matrix Level 13
Government of India accepted the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission and resolution No.1-2/2016-IC notified in the Gazette of India, dated the 25th July 2016.
And now, the Central Government has decided to make changes in the Civil Pay Matrix. The IOR of Level-13 of Civil Pay Matrix shall also be enhanced from 2.57 to 2.67. Accordingly, the Civil Pay Matrix as contained in Annexure-1 mentioned in para 6 of the aforesaid Resolution dated the 25th July, 2016 shall be revised.
The below table make it clear the enhancement of pay as per the revision of fitment factor from 2.57 to 2.67.
Authority: Finmin Resolution issued on 16.05.2017
Related to Your Search:
- Revised 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table for Central Government Employees – Finmin Resolution issued on 16.05.2017
- 7th CPC Revised Civilian Pay Matrix : Gazettee Notification
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff
- 7th CPC Resolution for Defence Pay Matrix in respect of Brigadier, Lieutenant Colonel & Colonel
- Implementation of Seventh Central Pay Commission recommendation: CGDA’s Instructions dated 12.06.2017
- Option for Fixation of Pay on MACPS – Finmin Orders dt.18.6.2018
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-13 enhanced from 2.57 to 2.67
- Clarification regarding fixation of pay consequent upon enhancement of IOR from 2.57 to 2.67 in respect of Level 13 of pay matrix corresponding to pre-revised Grade pay of 8700
- 7th CPC: Grant of Grade Pay 5400 (Level 9) to Assistant Accounts Officer of IA&AD, Indian Civil Accounts Organization and P&T Accounts