Dearness Relief to Haryana Government pensioners 2021 | Haryana govt pensioners latest news | DR to Haryana govt pensioners Order 2021 | Haryana Government Family pensioners 2021
Government of Haryana
Subject: Revised rates of Dearness Relief to Haryana Government pensioners and family pensioners w.e.f. 1st July 2021
The Governor of Haryana is pleased to decide that the Dearness Relief payable to Haryana Government pensioners and family pensioners shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 17% to 28% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July 2021.
- The increase subsumes the additional instalments arising on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021. The rate of Dearness Relief for the period from 01 .01.2020 till 30.06.2021 shall remain at 17%. The payment on account of Dearness Relief involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored. All other conditions for payment of Dearness Relief to pensioners & Family Pensioners on revised Pension & Family pension contained in FD’s instructions No.2/23/ 2016-1 pension dated 3rd March , 2017 shall be applicable.
- This is in continuation of Finance Department’s earlier instructions No.4/1/2009-5FR(FD)/8101 dated 6th July, 2020, vide which instalments of Dearness Relief to Haryana Government pensioners and family pensioners due from 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021, were frozen.
- Copy of this order may be downloaded from the official website of the Finance Department i.e. www.finhry.gov.in.
Dated Chandigarh, the
26th July 2021
T.V.S.N. Prasad, IAS
Additional Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana
Dated: 27th July 2021
Related to Your Search:
- DA for Haryana Government Employees 2021 – Revised rates of Dearness Allowance PDF
- Payment of Dearness Allowance/Dearness Relief to the State Government employees/ pensioners/family pensioners
- DoPPW has issued orders for increasing the Dearness Relief to pensioners
- Revised rates of Dearness Relief to Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2021 – DR Order July 2021
- Dearness Relief from July, 2014 for Pensioners of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021 – FinMin Order – DoE
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners revised from 17% to 28% DR Order Dated 15-July-2021
- CPAO – DR Order to Central Government pensioners, family pensioners from the existing rate of 17% to 28% of the basic pension
- 7th CPC DA Order – Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Indian Railway employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021