Revised IBA Model Educational Loan Scheme
Indian Banks’ Association has issued revised circulars of IBA Model Educational Loan Scheme for pursuing higher education in India and abroad on its portal. Visitors are advised to click the links are given below for more information about the Educational Loan…
Circular Revised Scheme
And also published IBA Model Loan Scheme for vocational education and training.
Related to Your Search:
- IBA Model Educational Loan Scheme for Pursuing Higher Education in India and Abroad, 2021
- Time Limit for Repayment of Educational Loans
- EWS – Bank loans to Economically Weaker Section under various Schemes
- No GST on Annual subscription/fees charged as lodging/boarding charges by educational institutions from its students for hostel accommodation
- State-wise educational loan outstanding of Public Sector Banks
- Income Tax Exemption / Deduction on Interest paid on Education Loan under Section 80E of Income Tax Act 1961
- Assistance for Higher Education
- Scholarship to Single Girl Child
- Model Recruitment Rules for the Staff Car Driver category of posts —review regarding.