“Enhancement of age of superannuation of General Duty Medical Officers, Specialist Grade doctors”
Cabinet approves enhancement of age of superannuation of General Duty Medical Officers, Specialist Grade doctors and Teaching Medical Faculty working in Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal
The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approvedthe proposal of Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare to enhance the age of superannuation of General Duty Medical Officers, Specialist Grade doctors and Teaching medical faculty working in Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal to sixty-five years at par with doctors of Central Health Services and doctors working under other Central government hospitals/institutes.
The age of superannuation in respect of General Duty Medical Officers and Specialists included in Teaching, Non-Teaching and Public Health sub-cadres of Central Health Services was increased to sixty-five years vide a Notification in January, 2018.
The Government decision will meet the shortage of faculty and specialist doctors in the BMHRC and improve the patient care facility to the victims of Bhopal Gas Tragedy and members of their families.
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement Age of Doctors: Amendment in FR-56
- Cabinet approves enhancement of age of superannuation of Non-Teaching, Public Health Specialists and General Duty Medical Officers sub-cadre of Central Health Service to 65 years
- Retirement age increased to 65 for Central Government Doctors – MOHFW orders on 31.5.2016
- Cabinet approves enhancement of the age of superannuation of Medical Officers of Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
- Railway Board Order – Enhancement of age of superannuation of IRMS Doctors (GDMOs)
- Age limit of Retirement in Central Government Services – What says FR56..?
- Cabinet approves the Retirement Age of Doctors increased to 65 years
- Retirement age of faculty doctors from 65 to 70 years
- Cabinet approves Strengthening of teaching, patient / clinical care and public health programme implementation – Shifting of more experienced doctors belonging to Central Government and Central government entities to teaching / clinical /Public Health Programme implementation activities