Restriction of only one booking in one user login session in case of e-ticketing
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. 2001/TG-I/20/P/Reservation on Internet
New Delhi, dated 12.03.2015
Managing Director, IRCTC,
11th Floor, Statesman House,
Sub: Restriction of only one booking in one user login session in case of e-ticketing.
It has been decided that in case of e-ticketing, there will be a restriction of only one booking in one user login session and forced logging out of the user before another booking for all users including IRCTC agents but excluding defence booking under warrants only.
2. This restriction will be applicable while booking of e-tickets between 0800 and 1200 hours.
3. However, this restriction will not be applicable while booking onward journey/ return journey e-tickets.
4. This may be implemented with immediate effect.
5. CRIS and IRCTC may take necessary action accordingly and advise the same to this office.
Director Passenger Marketing
Related to Your Search:
- IRCTC to launch new App for faster booking of tickets
- Maximum of 6 tickets can be booked by an individual user in a month – New restriction by IRCTC
- IRCTC DEDICATES ANDROID APP FOR TRAIN PASSENGERS
- Change in timings for booking train tickets through internet – Railway Board Orders on 18.9.2015
- Booking of Railway Tickets through Mobile Phones without internet connection
- Railways to Launch Ticket Booking through Non-Internet based Mobile Phones with Effect from 1st July 2013
- IRCTC Tatkal booking likely to get easier
- Revision in the procedure of cancellation and refund of value of Rs.10,000/- and above for the PRS counter tickets booked from 09.11.2016 to 11.11.2016
- Amendment in Tatkal Scheme