Restricted Holiday List 2019: Occasion of Birthday of Guru Gobind Singh in place of Lohri to be observed on 13/01/2019 – DoPT OM
F. No. 12/2/2018-JCA-2
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Establishment (JCA) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the December, 11 2018
Subject: Restricted Holiday List 2019: Occasion of Birthday of Guru Gobind Singh in place of Lohri to be observed on 13/01/2019 – DoPT OM
In the list of holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2019, circulated vide communication of even no. dated 11.07.2018, in the list of list of Restricted Holidays contained in Annexure-II, the entry 2 may be read as under:
|1940 SAKA ERA|
|2.||Guru Gobind Singh’s Birthday in place of Lohri||13.01.2019||Pausha 23||Sunday|
2. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
1. All Ministries/ Departments of Government of India.
2. UPSC/CVC/C&AG/PMO/Lok Sabha Secretariat/Rajya Sabha Secretariat / President’s Secretariat Vice-President’s Secretariat/Supreme Court / High Court / Central Administrative Tribunal / Election Commission of India / Minorities Commission National Human Rights Commission / Central Information Commission
3. All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions.
4. Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi.
5. All Staff Side Members of the National Council (JCM).
6. All Staff Side Members of the Departmental Council (JCM), Ministry of Personnel, PG. and Pensions.
7. Chairman / Secretaries, Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committees (As per updated list from Welfare Section).
8. National Commission for Scheduled Castes /National Commission for Scheduled Tribes/ National Commission for Backward Classes.
9. PS to Cabinet Secretary.
10. Deputy Secretary (Coordination), Delhi Govt. Secretariat, I.G. Stadium, l.T.O., New Delhi.
11. The Manager (Store), Government of India, Forms Store, 166, Lenin Sarai, Kolkata (with 10 spare
12. The Chief Secretaries to all the State Governments / Union Territories.
13. Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity, PTI Building, New Delhi (with 5 spare copies)
14. Deputy Director (Bills), Dte. Of Printing, B-Wing, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi (with 5 spare copies)
15. Positional Astronomy Centre, Block-AD, Plot No.8 Sector-V, Salt lake, Manish Bathan, Kolkata – 700091
16. Facilitation Centre, DOP&T (20 copies)
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT Order – Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2021
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2016- Birthday of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2015 – Birthday of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF MEMORANDUM TO 7TH CPC EXTENDED
- Dopt Orders : Restricted Holiday (R.H) on the occasion of the birthday of Shri Guru Gobind Singh to be observed 28th December, 2014
- Nomination of Shri.M.S.Raja as a Staff Side Member of Standing Committee of National Council (JCM) – Dopt Order
- 7th CPC recommendations on Gazetted and Restricted Holidays – Dopt expects comments from NC JCM Staff Side
- Meeting Of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM)
- National Council Staff Side Secretary writes to Cabinet Secretary on 7th Pay Commission