Resolution No. NJCA/2018 dated 18/08/2018 against Government’s Failure to fulfill its assurances
The General Secretaries
of Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: Resolution No. NJCA/2018 dated 18/08/2018 against Government’s Failure to fulfill its assurances – Reg.
A copy of Resolution dated 18/08/2018 passed by NJCA is enclosed.
As decided by NJCA in its meeting held on 18/08/2018 at New Delhi, the affiliates are directed to hold mass rallies/demonstrations etc., protesting against Government failure to implement its assurances on revision of minimum wage, improvement of fitment formula and abolition of National Pension System (NPS). Other pending issues related to railway employees may also be highlighted during protest actions. Affiliates may take note that “September 2018” should be treated as PROTEST MONTH by organizing different forms of protest actions at all levels i.e. Depots, Establishments, Workshops, Major Stations etc.,
“All India Protest Day” should be observed on 19th September 2018 and on the said date the affiliates should mobilize employees in large number along with those of Central Government Employees Organizations and hold massive rallies / demonstrations. The members of INDWF and FNPO should also be made part of agitation wherever possible.
A report on protest actions conducted by the affiliates may be sent to the Federation promptly.
Related to Your Search:
- Observance of Demands Week – 24th to 27th May 2017 on pending demands of Central Governments Employees
- NFIR TO PROTEST OVER REPORTED REDUCTION IN NUMBER OF DAYS IN PRODUCTIVITY LINKED BONUS
- Massive demonstrations to protest against retrograde recommendations of the 7th CPC
- 7th CPC – GOVERNMENT REJECTED ALL THE MODIFICATIONS SOUGHT BY THE NJCA – CONFEDERATION
- Protest Demonstrations Against the Decision on Allowances – NFAEE
- NJCA Decides to Observe “All India Demands Day” on 19.9.2018
- Observance of Protest Week from 12th to 16th December 2016 by NFIR’s affiliates
- Unions in Indian Railways on the issue of Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen. Proposed call for Railway Bonus Day by AIRF and NFIR
- Nationwide Protest Demonstrations against the Cabinet Decision on 7th CPC Allowances to CG Employees