Reservation in promotions
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
Dated: 28th April, 2022
Subject: Reservation in promotions- procedure to be followed prior to effecting reservations in the matter of promotions by all the departments of the Central Government
In terms of DPE OM No. 20(10)/99-DPE-GM-Part-204-FTS-157 dated 25.02.2015, all the instructions as issued by concerned policy making Department of Government in respect of reservations to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Disability & Ex-servicemen are to be taken as mutatis mutandis extended to all the CPSEs concerned unless specifically specified otherwise by DPE. Accordingly, the undersigned is directed to forward an OM No. 36012/16/2019-Estt. (Res.) dated 12.04.2022 received from DoPT on the subject mentioned above and to request to all the administrative Ministries/Departments of CPSEs to bring it to the notice of CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action and compliance.
Pavanesh Kumar Sharma
Dy. Secretary to Government of India
Encl: As above.
Related to Your Search:
- Reservation in promotions all Central Government departments must follow the reservation procedure
- Vacant Posts in PSUs
- Special recruitment drive by CPSEs for recruitment of Ex-Servicemen (ESM)
- Reservations in promotion, inadequacy of representation of SCs and STs vacancies for LD Grade LDCE, 2017 and UD Grade LDCE, 2016 and 2017
- Workshop for the liaison officers of CPSES regarding Implementation of Reservation Policy in CPSES begins
- Revival and Restructuring of CPSEs
- CPSEs: Cut-Off age to Borad level appointment in Central Public Sector Enterprises
- Utilisation of the facilities of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Instructions given by DoPT
- Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f.01.01.2007 – Payment of IDA at revised rates