Reservation in promotion for sc/st
F. No. 25/1 1/2022-CS.II(B)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 18th April, 2022
Subject: Confirmation of inadequacy of representation of SC and ST in consonance with O.M. No. 36012/16/2019-Estt.(Res.) dated 12.04.2022-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No. [2/2/2020-CS.II(B) dated 03.09.2021 and O.M. No. 13/1/2020-CS.II(B) dated 24.01.2020 followed by corrigendum dated 29.01.2020 vide which the cadre units were requested to provide vacancies for UD Grade LDCE, 2018 to 2020 and LD Grade LDCE, 2019 to 2020(copies enclosed).
2. Recently, this Department has issued an O.M. No. 36012/16/2019-Estt.(Res.) dated 12.04.2022 (copy enclosed) with regard to procedure to be followed in proving reservation in promotions.
3. In view of the above guidelines on reservations in promotion, the Cadre Units of CSCS [Annexure-I] are requested to confirm whether the information provided to this Division in response to the above mentioned O.Ms. dated 03.09.2021 and 24.01.2020/29.01.2020 is in conformity with O.M. No. 36012/16/2019-Estt.(Res.) dated 12.04.2022. If not, the cadre units are requested to provide the required information in conformity with the O.M. dated 12.04.2022 to this Division through email ([email protected]) latest by 30.04.2022. The cadre units, who have not yet submitted the information in response to the O.Ms. dated 03.09.2021 [Annexure-II] and dated 24.01.2020 / 29.01.2020 [Annexure-III] mentioned in para-| above, are requested to expedite the information in conformity with the latest reservation guidelines by 30.04.2022.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Reservations in promotion, inadequacy of representation of SCs and STs vacancies for LD Grade LDCE, 2017 and UD Grade LDCE, 2016 and 2017
- Zone of consideration for inclusion in the Select List of Sr. Secretariat Assistants of CSCS for the Select List 2015 against seniority quota
- Vacancies for UD Grade LDCE for the SL Year 2018 to 2020 and abolition of vacant sanctioned posts of SSA in compliance with the cabinet decision DoPT
- Latest DOPT orders on pay fixation on promotion grant of NFSG in respect of officials who are granted the benefit under MACP Scheme
- Representation of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2010 for relaxation in the approved service and subsequently granting NFSG of GP Rs.4200/-
- Fixation of Pay on Regular Promotion and NFSG under MACP Scheme DoPT Order
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Extension of Select List 2003 of UDCs of CSCS- reg.
- Extension of Select List Year 2003 – Information regarding debarred candidates
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2015-reminder-reg