Representation of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2010 for relaxation in the approved service and subsequently granting NFSG of GP Rs.4200/-
No.6/3 /20 16-CS-1I(C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-ll0003
Dated: 5th June, 2017
Subject: Representation of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2010 for relaxation in the approved service and subsequently granting NFSG of GP Rs.4200/-
The undersigned is directed to say that this Department has received several representations from the cadre units as well as from the concerned Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of 2010 batch wherein they have requested to consider their approved service counted from 01.07.2011 instead of 01.07.2012 so that they may get the benefit of NFSG w.e.f 01.07.2016 and appear at the LDCE 2017 of PA Grade to be held in July 2017.
2. The said matter has been examined in this Division in consultation with Establishment Division of this Department and Department of Legal Affairs but the same could not be agreed to.
3. In view of the above, all the cadre units of CSSS are requested to convey the above decision to the concerned accordingly. The cadre units are also advised to follow the existing CSSS Rules/Regulations and other instructions in force while dealing with matters pertaining to above.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
All cadre units of CSSS
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS
- DoPT: Grant Of NPSG in the Level-6 (erstwhile GP 4200) to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS
- Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS-Issuance of Zone of consideration for placement of eligible Stenographers Grade ‘D’ in Non-Functional Selection Grade (NFSG)
- Posting of Stenographers Grade D of Stenographers Grade C and D Examination, 2016 in the cadre units of CSSS
- Recruitment of Stenographers Grade D in CSSS through Stenographers Grade C & D Examination, 2013 conducted by Staff Selection Commission- nomination of qualified candidates-reg.
- Granting of Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- to Stenographers – Dopt orders
- Fixation of ‘range of seniority‘ (zone of promotion) for promotion of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ to Personal Assistant (PA) Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year- 2011 – regarding.
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS)- sanctioned strength of Officers – Dopt orders
- Recruitment of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ in CSSS through Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2014 conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – nomination of qualified candidates – reg.