Representation of NFIR regarding upgradation of pay structure of JEs/SSEs
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. PC-VII/20151R-U19 (Part.)
New Delhi, dated: 06/08/2018
The General Secretary,
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 55.
Sub: Representation of NFIR regarding upgradation of pay structure of JEs/SSEs.
Ref: NFIR’s letter No. IV/NFIR/7 CPC(Imp)2017/R.B – Part. II dated 23.07.2018.
Please refer to NFIR’s representation dated 23.07.2018 addressed to Hon’ble MR requesting intervention of Hon’ble for obtaining approval of Ministry of Finance (MoF) for upgradation GP-4600 to GP-4800.
2. With respect to above, it is stated that Railway Board have been making persistent efforts with various levels for obtaining approval of proposal sent MoF vide Board’s OM dated 08.02.2017 proposing revision of pay structure of Sr.Supervisors in Group ‘C’ of all departments (other than Account Department) to upgrade 75% of such Supervisor posts from Level-7 (erstwhile GP-4600) to Level-8 (erstwhile GP – 4800) and to bring parity in the pay scales of Group 13 Officers Accounts/Non-Accounts department.
3. It has already been intimated to NFIR through ATS on PNM-NFIR Item Nos. 3 & 10/2018 that a D.O. letter dated 20.04.2017 was sent from Hon’ble MR to Hon’ble FM for expediting approval on above proposal. Thereafter, a reminder dated 15.05.2018 from EDPC-II to JS(Pers)/MoF was also sent in this connection. Recently, a D.O. letter dated 13.07.2018 (Annex-I) from Board (CRB) to Finance Secretary has also been sent requesting them to expedite approval on Board’s proposal dated 08.02.2017.
Related to Your Search:
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Upgradation of the posts of Sr. SO (A/cs)/Sr. TIA/Sr. ISA in the Railways as recommended by 7 CPC – clearance of DoP&T
- Grave injustice done by successive Pay Commission to the category of Junior Engineers and Senior Engineers in Railways-growing dissatisfaction, discontentment and frustration among Technical Supervisors – kind intervention requested
- Upgradation of posts in Railways recommended by 7th CPC – clearance of DoP&T and MoF
- Denial of pay fixation benefit in the case of Sr. P. Way Supervisors (GP 4200 PB-2) merged with JE/P.Way (GP 4200+PB-2)
- MACP – Financial upgradation under MACPS to the staff joined on request transfer in lower post-correct implementation of extant orders
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Implementation of cadre restructuring in the gazetted setup of IT cadre on Indian Railways
- Grant of pay fixation under 7th CPC Pay Matrix level to the RRB empanelled candidates who have completed training – case of SSEs