Report of 3rd Pay Revision Committee for CPSEs
Report of 3rd Pay Revision Committee for Central Public Sector Enterprises Effective from 1st January 2017.
3RD PAY REVISION COMMITTEE
The Government of India appointed the 3rd Pay Revision Committee on 9.6.2016 and the committee was assigned the time-frame to submit its recommendation within a period of six months from the date of its constitution.
The Complete Report of the Committee has been published through official portal of Department of Public Enterprises (dep.gov.in).
Related to Your Search:
- Pay Revision of Board level and below Board level Executives and Non-Unionised Supervisors of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) w.e.f. 01.01.2017 – Constitution of Anomalies Committee
- Government constitutes 3rd pay Revision Committee for the executive of CPSUs
- 7th Pay Commission: Finalization of the report is underway, no further meetings in future
- RTI Act 2005 : Complete edition of the rule available in various languages
- 7th Pay Commission: CPSEs to spend Rs 20,000 crore on salary hikes
- Gazette Resolution Regarding Constitution of 3rd Pay Revision Committee
- Pension Process Map and Time Frame for those who are retiring on superannuation
- 7th Pay Commission to submit report on November 19 (Tomorrow 19.30 Hrs.)
- Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f.01.01.2007 – Payment of IDA at revised rates