Report of 3rd Pay Revision Committee for CPSEs
Report of 3rd Pay Revision Committee for Central Public Sector Enterprises Effective from 1st January 2017.
3RD PAY REVISION COMMITTEE
The Government of India appointed the 3rd Pay Revision Committee on 9.6.2016 and the committee was assigned the time-frame to submit its recommendation within a period of six months from the date of its constitution.
The Complete Report of the Committee has been published through official portal of Department of Public Enterprises (dep.gov.in).
Related to Your Search:
- Pay Revision of Board level and below Board level Executives and Non-Unionised Supervisors of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) w.e.f. 01.01.2017 – Constitution of Anomalies Committee
- Government constitutes 3rd pay Revision Committee for the executive of CPSUs
- RTI Act 2005 : Complete edition of the rule available in various languages
- Payment of Incremental Pay to piece workers in OFB
- 7th Pay Commission to submit report on November 19 (Tomorrow 19.30 Hrs.)
- Revision of Pay scales, Pension to the TN State Government employees and pensioners following the decisions of the Central Government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- 4 Months Extension to 7th Pay Commission – Employees Disappointed
- Revision of HRA as per 7th CPC – More expectation on the report of Allowance Committee
- 7th Pay Commission: CPSEs to spend Rs 20,000 crore on salary hikes