Relaxation in the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Combined SO/PS Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for Private Secretary (PS) grade of CSSS- representations regarding
F No. 21/2/2009-CS.I(P)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Dated the 5th October, 2012
Subject : Relaxation in the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Combined SO/PSLimited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for Private Secretary (PS) grade of CSSS- representations regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that this Department has received a number of representations from the CSSS Association and various Ministries/Departments for grant of relaxation in the eligibility criteria to enable Personal Assistants (LDCE) of Select List Years 2004 & 2008 to appear in the Combined SO/PS Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for the years 2009 and 2011 respectively for the Private Secretary grade of CSSS.
2. The matter has been examined in this Department and it has not been found possible by the competent authority to accede to these requests for relaxation in the eligibility criteria.
3. All the Ministries/Departments are requested to bring the contents of this OM to the knowledge of all the concerned PAs, whose request have been forwarded to this Department.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders – Relaxation in eligibility condition for Combined Section Officers/PS Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination-2012 & 2013
- Relaxation of requirement of 4 APARs for Section Officer LDCE 2012 & 2013
- Dopt Orders – Stenographer Grade ‘C’(PA) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2011- allocation of candidates – reg
- Dopt Orders – Combined Section Officers’/Stenographers’(Gr.B/Gr.I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2009,2010 & 2011- allocation of qualified candidates- regarding.
- Eligibility for LDCE for the post of Supervisor (NT) in Ordnance Factories
- Combined Section Officers’/Stenographers’ (Gr. ‘B’/Gr.I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2012 and 2013.
- Relaxation in the eligibility service – change in the crucial date 1st January – DoP
- Vacant Posts in CSSS
- Representation of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2010 for relaxation in the approved service and subsequently granting NFSG of GP Rs.4200/-