Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Block-IV, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Subject: Reimbursement of quarantine charges incurred by officers on their return from abroad after foreign training under DFFT Scheme.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject cited above and to say that a number of requests have been received from the officers who have returned India after completing the foreign training programs under Domestic Funding of Foreign Training (DFFT) Scheme regarding reimbursement of the quarantine charges incurred by the officers on being quarantined /isolated due to COVID -19 pandemic.
2. The matter has been examined in this Division in consultation with IFD (Home) and it has been decided with the approval of the competent authority that the reimbursement of the lodging and boarding charges, if any, incurred as quarantine charges by the officer in respect of himself /herself may be considered for reimbursement by the concerned sponsoring organization viz. Central Ministries /Departments/ State Governments/ UTs /concerned Organizations on production of the invoices and payment receipts etc. subject to ceiling limit of quarantine charges Irate of Government (Centre or State Government owned) quarantine centers and fulfillment of prevailing Rules/Guidelines etc. on this subject.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Copy to (through website):
1. The Secretaries of all the Ministries /Departments of Government of India.
2. The Chief Secretaries of all the State Governments/UTs.
3. The concerned officers deputed under the DFFT Scheme and their Nodal Organizations.
4. AS & FA(Home), Ministry of Home Affairs, North Block, New Delhi.
5. NIC, Training Division, DoPT with request to upload the circular III this Department’s website
Related to Your Search:
- Foreign training program during 2016-17 under the scheme of DFFT
- Circular regarding last date of receipt of completed applications under DFFT scheme for year 2013-14.
- DoPT – Foreign training undergone by Group ‘A’ officers of various Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India
- DFFT Circular – Long Term and Short Term Training Programmes under DFFT Scheme for the Year 2018-2019
- Allowances under long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT
- Long Term Training programmes at LSE and LKY under DFFT during 2018-19
- Long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT during 2016-17
- Long term/short term training programs abroad under DFFT scheme 2018-19
- Long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT during 2016-17 – reg.