Message No. 06/2021
Reimbursement of “Transit Accommodation/ Guest Room Accommodation Charges” to Defence Service Personnel during the temporary stay in State Bhawan/ Guest Houses/ Departmental Guest Houses Run by Central Govt./ State Govt / Autonomous Orgs
- As per Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No.1 (1)/2019-D (Q&C)/ Vol-I dated 04/05/2020 adopting the provisions of MoF, Department of Expenditures O.M. No. 2/05/2018-E.II (B) dated 01/02/2019, Army officers are entitled to reimbursement of Transit Accommodation/ Guest Room Accommodation Charges as per the ibid order.
- In this regard, Army Officers are requested to refer to ADGPS letter No. B/25451/Doc Pro Offrs/AG/PS- 3(D)/07/2020 dated 24th Dec 2020 regarding the procedure for claiming the reimbursement and guidance.
Related to Your Search:
- Admissibility of HRA in case of residing in Govt Guest House / Transit Facility
- Reimbursement of Taxes/GST on the prescribed entitlement of Hotel accommodation/Guest House to Central Government employees
- Reimbursement of rent to Government servants during their temporary stay upto a maximum period of six months
- DoE: Reimbursement of rent to Central Government Servants
- Revision of rates of Daily Allowance (T.A.) to Railway employees on tour – Reimbursement of Hotel charges when no rest house facility made available
- Extension of time limit for Members of Parliament for shifting from transit / temporary / accommodation to regular accommodation
- TA/DA entitlements of Non-officials of Committees/Boards/Panels etc
- Rates of room charges of Holiday Homes and Touring Officer Hostel under M/O Urban Development- Revision thereof.
- Construction Of Holiday Homes