Fixed Medical Allowance to Central Govt Pensioners
Government of India
Ministry of communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
All the CPMsG
Sub: Regarding Enhancement of Fixed Medical Allowance to Central Government Pensioners/ Family Pensioners who are residing in areas not covered under CGHS- recommendation of Departmental related Parliamentary Standing Committee (DRPSC).
The undersigned is directed to forward a copy of an O.M. No.04/04/2022-P&PW(D) dated 16th Feb, 2022 of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Dept. of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare) on the subject mentioned above for further necessary action at your end.
2. This may be treated as Most Immediate.
Encl: As above
Assistant Director General (Medical)
Copy to: General Manager, CEPT, PTC Campus, Mysore-570010 for uploading on the website of Department.
By email also
Parliamentary Standing Committee Matter
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated:- 16th Feb, 2022
Sub:- Enhancement of Fixed Medical Allowance to Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners who are residing in areas not covered under CGHS-Recommendation of Departmental Related Parliamentary Standing Committee (DRPSC).
The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject cited above and to say that Departmental related Parliamentary Standing Committee (DRPSC) for Personnel, Public Grievances and Law & Justice in its 110th Report has made recommendation for enhancement of Fixed Medical Allowance from Rs.1000 to Rs.3000 per month.
2. In view of the above recommendation made by DRPSC, it is requested to furnish the information as to how many Central Government Civil Pensioners/Family Pensioners are getting Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA). This may be treated as Most Immediate.
3. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Related to Your Search:
- Fixed Medical Allowance for pensioners and family pensioners
- Grant of Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA)to the Central Government Pensioners residing in areas not covered under CGHS
- FMA News in 7cpc revisionist
- Fixed medical allowance – FAQ
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) to Pensioners enhanced from Rs.300 to Rs.500: Pensioners Portal Order
- Fixed Medical Allowance to CG Pensioner residing non-CGHS area: PCDA Circular
- Fixed Medical Allowance to Railway Pensioners and Family Pensioners
- Grant of Fixed Medical Allowance to Central Government Civil Pensioners residing in areas not covered under Central Government Health Scheme
- CGHS medical facilities reimbursement to Central Government pensioners