Recognition of qualification of Prathama Examination conducted by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad
The General Managers (P),
All Zonal Railways/Production Units, CORE/ALD, Metro Railway/Kolkata;
CAO (R), DMW/Patiala, COFMOW/New Delhi;
Chairmen/All Railway Recruitment Borads;
Director General, RDSO/Licknow & RSC/Vadodara;
Directro, IRISET/Secundrabad, IRICEN/Pune, IRIEEN/Nasik & IRIM & EE / Jamalpur;
DFCCIL/New Delhi and Managing Director/Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.
Queries regarding extension of currency of aforesaid recognition beyond 26.10.2010 have been received from various zonal railways. The matter has been examined in consultation with M/o Human Resource Development and it is informed that no further extension has been granted to the above state examination mentioned above. Accordingly, instructions contained in letter No. E(NG)II/2001/RR-1/48 dated 23.5.2002 (RBE No. 71/2002) with respect to above state examination stand suitably amended.
Related to Your Search:
- Recognition of qualification acquired through distance learning mode from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi Diploma/Degrees -Acceptance for purpose of employment on the railways.
- Recruitment to non-gazetted posts on the railways – Adherence to prescribed qualification in recruitment from open market regarding
- Recognition/acceptance of qualification awarded by Model Industrial Training Institutes (MITIs), Haldwani/Jodhpur/Calicut/Choudwar
- Minimum educational qualification for open market recruitment to various posts on the Railways
- Guidelines for providing various facilities including scribes to persons with disabilities at the time of departmental examination.
- Extension of time sought by Central Secretariat Employees Association and Central Secretariat (Promotee) Group-B Officers Association to submit supporting documents for its recognition
- Clarification regarding educational qualification for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (Diesel/Electric)
- Allotment of revised pay structure for Official Language staff of Indian Railways
- Clarification about Educational Qualification of Ex-Servicemen Candidates