Recognition of KVPSS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Pragatisheel Shikshak Sangh) as Second Association – regarding.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Merg
New Delhi 110 016
Sub: Recognition of Kendriya Vidyalaya Pragatisheel Shikshak Sangh (KVPSS) as Second Association — reg.
With reference to his request dated 25.10.2012 regarding recognition of Kendriya Vidyalaya Pragatiheel Shikshak Sangh (KVPSS) s Second Association, the approval of the Chairman, KVS is hereby accorded for recognition of Kendriya Vidyalaya Pragatisheel Shikshak Sangh (KVPSS) as Second Association (teaching-staff) in terms of KVS (Recognition of Association) Regulations 1995.
However, the said recognition will continue subject to fulfillment of terms and conditions as stipulated in Appendix-XLII(A) of Education Code for Kendriya Vidyalayas as amended from time to time.
Joint Commissioner (Pers.)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Pragatisheel Shikhsak Sangh,
78, Village Tatesat, PO Jaunti,
Related to Your Search:
- KVS Orders – Examination of membership for the proposed association “Kendriya Vidyalaya Democratic Teacher’s Association” (KVDTA) + reg.
- KVS issued orders for filling of members of Joint Consultative Machinery (JCM)
- Change of membership from one Association to another – reg
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Kerala High Court stayed the fee hike in Kendriya Vidyalayas from next academic year
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Khanpur Distt, Roopnagar, Punjab
- Kendriya Vidyalayas: Remuneration to German language enhanced (Foreign Language Contractual Teachers engaged in Kendriya Vidyalayas)
- Retirement Age of KV Employees – Discontinuation of 2 Years Extension in Service
- English medium education in Kendriya Vidyalayas