Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 5th March, 2013
Subject: Recognition of certificates/qualifications awarded by Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur and Andhra Pradesh Open Schooling Society for the purpose of employment in Central Government Offices.
The undersigned is directed to state that the matter whether qualifications/certificates awarded by Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur and Andhra Pradesh Open Schooling Society are recognized for the purpose of employment in Central Government Offices has been considered in consultation with the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
2. Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development had clarified vide their O.M. No.F-2-35/2011-Sch.3 dated 07.09.2012 that Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE), an Association of National and State School Education Boards, is responsible for verifying genuineness/recognition of School Education Boards in India. It grants membership to boards/Institutes that are set up by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or an executive order of the Central/State Governments and follow the National Curriculum Framework. The certificates issued by its member Boards are equivalent to any other board across the country. It was informed that Andhra Pradesh Open Schooling Society and Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur, are its members and their courses are recognized by COBSE and all its member Boards, and are valid for further studies and appointment in the Central and State Government departments. As regards, validity of certificates issued by Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur and Andhra Pradesh Open Schooling Society for employment purposes, it may be got verified from the respective State Open Schools, wherever, necessary.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Qualifications awarded by various Boards of School Education in India for the purpose of employment in Railways
- Acceptance of certificates/ qualifications awarded by various Boards of School Education in India for the purpose of employment on the railways
- AFFILIATED NEW SAINIK SCHOOLS IN NORTH-EASTERN STATES
- New Sainik Schools in collaboration with NGOs, private schools, and state governments
- Defence – Reservation in Sainik School – 27% reservation for OBCs
- CGHS Ayurvedic dispensaries – Exclusive State wise report
- Notification: Degrees awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode recognized for purpose of Central Govt employment
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC): Renovation of various hospitals run by State Government under Employees’ State Insurance Scheme (ESIS)
- HOLIDAY – Declaration of General Holiday on 11.04.2019 (Thursday) in the State of Andhra pradesh – Lok Sabha General Elections 2019