DoPT: Recognition of Central Secretariat MTS Association
No.17/1/2017-R&R and DC
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, NewDelhi-110003
Subject: Recognition of Central Secretariat MTS Association – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to OM of even number dated 29.06.2017, 06.09.2017 and CSMTSA’s letter No. CS MTS/Recog/US/2018 dated 12/03/2018 on the subject mentioned above and to say that on the basis of information furnished by the DDOs of Ministries/ Department, it has been found that the Central Secretariat MTS Association has sufficient members for its recognition.
2. As such, it has been decided with the approval of Competent Authority to accord recognition to the Central Secretariat MTS Association under CCS (Recognition of Service Associations) Rules, 1993.
3. The recognition of the aforesaid Association will be valid upto 5 years or further directions issued in this regards, whichever is earlier.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Recognition of Service Associations under the CCS (Recognition of Service Associations) Rules, 1993
- Recognition of Associations under CCS (Recognition of Service Association) Rules, 1993
- Extension of time sought by Central Secretariat Employees Association and Central Secretariat (Promotee) Group-B Officers Association to submit supporting documents for its recognition
- Dopt Orders – Recognition of Service Association of Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms of Central Government Offices under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993
- Extension Ad-hoc Recognition of Service Association of Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms of Central Government Offices under CCS(RSA) Rules, 1993 – regarding
- Recognition of KVPSS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Pragatisheel Shikshak Sangh) as Second Association – regarding.
- Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission – meeting with CSS/CSSS/CSCS Associations
- Introduction of Executive Assistant Scheme in Central Secretariat- meeting with Service Associations
- Recognition of Ex-Servicemen’s Association – DESW Orders