Corporatisation of Railways
The below information was given by the Minister of State for Railways, Shri Bharatsinh Solanki in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha on 18.5.2012 regarding corporatisation of Railways.
Que : Whether it is proposed to corporatise Railways
Ans: No, Sir.
Que : Whether it is proposed to outsource non-transportation work
Ans: Outsourcing of certain services in Railways is done on a need-based manner to improve efficiency and enhance customer satisfaction. There is no decision to outsource non-transportation work.
Que : Whether it is also proposed to go in for parallel disinvestment
Ans: No, Sir.
Que : if so, the details thereof?
Ans: Does not arise.
Related to Your Search:
- Construction of residential houses of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees Payment before Dussehra/Puja Festival season Incentive to Improve Productivity and Efficiency of Railways
- Incentives to High Performing Railway Employees
- Outlay of Rs. 63,363 Crore Proposed in Rail Budget
- Indian Railways conceives to deploy “Drone” cameras in all its Zones/Divisions to enhance safety and efficiency in train operations
- Railways – Highest Ever Funding of Rs. 1.5 Lakh Crore, MoU Signed with LIC
- Opening of Online Customer Survey by India Post
- First Meeting of Kayakalp, the Innovative Council of Indian Railways
- Ministry Of Railways Decides To Post Station Directors at A1 Category Stations