Railways Commercial Circulars – Revised rates of TA / DA to Non-official Members of ZRUCC / DRUCC / SRUCC / NRUCC
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (Bharat Sarkar)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (Rail Mantralya)
New Delhi, dated 25.06.2013
The General Managers,
All Zonal Railways.
(COMMERCIAL CIRCULAR NO.49 OF 2013)
Sub: Payment of Travelling Allowance & Daily Allowance to the Non-official Members of Railway Users’ Consultative Committees and National Railway Users’ Consultative Council (NRUCC).
Please refer to this offiec letter No.2001/TG-I/24/TA/DA dated 08.01.2002 on the subject quoted above wherein the rates of Travelling Allowance / Daily Allowance payable to Members of Railway Users’ Consultative Committees and National Railway Users’ Consultative Council were, inter alia, advised.
2. The rates of TA/DA payable to Non-official Members have been reviewed and it has been decided to revise the rates of TA/DA as under:
Name of the Committee
|For the days
|For the days spent in travelling|
|1||Divisional Railway Users’ Consultative Committee and
Suburban Railway Users’ Consultative Committee
|2||Zonal Railway Users’ Consultative Committee||
|3||Station Consultative Committee||
Rs.100/- per meeting
|5||Conveyance hire charges to
local non-official members of ZRUCC/DRUCC/SRUCC/NRUCC
hire charges or
Rs.200/- per day whichever is less.
3. The above rates are in supersession of the TA/DA rates prescribed in this Ministry’s letter No.2001/TG-I/24/TA/DA dated 08.01.2002 and will be effective for the meetings held on or after 01.07.2013.
4. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Dy. Director Traffic Commercial (G)-II
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- Revision of the existing rates of Daily Officiating Allowance in the pay structure recommended by the 6th Central Pay Commission
- Salary and Travelling Allowance to retired Railway Staff re-engaged in Railways
- Brief of the second meeting of the Committee on Allowances held today under the chairmanship of Secretary, Finance(Expenditure), Government of India
- NC JCM(Staff Side) has decided to meet all standing committee members before the final Meeting with 7th Pay Commission
- Grant of TA/DA to retired Railway servants, re-engaged after retirement
- Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bouns Factor of Workshop/PU in respect of staff governed under CRJ pattern/GIS
- Denial of TA/DA to the Staff car Drivers in the Railways-reg
- Meeting of Committee on Allowances held on 25.10.2016 : NC JCM Staff Side